CERTIFIED FEDERAL CREDIT UNION JOB OPPORTUNITY
We currently do not have any openings at this time. Please check back at a later time. Thank you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits for full-time employees
- 401K Plan with a 3% contribution
- Company paid Life Insurance and Disability coverage
- Full-time employees receive 40 hours of sick pay each January
- Eleven paid holidays per year, including a floating holiday
- Generous vacation accrual plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational Assistance
- 5% Discount for shopping at Vons and Unified supplied stores
- Numerous discounts on our loan products
- Discounted tickets on numerous Southern California attractions and movie tickets
- On-site Yoga classes, gym equipment and a personal trainer to assist with your fitness program
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant, Employee and Contractor Notice
This notice is applicable to the following natural persons: job applicants, employees, directors, officers, and contractors of the credit union.
Certified Federal Credit Union collects the following personal information about job applicants and references listed on job applications, and may collect certain information about the other natural persons listed above:
Name, signature, alias, social security number, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, driver’s license or state identification numbers, education, employment history, sex, citizenship, immigration status, and professional or employment related information. We may also collect the name, address and telephone number of your listed references or emergency contact information.
This personal information is collected and used by the credit union within the context of the natural person’s role or former role as a job applicant to, an employee of, director of, officer of, or a contractor of Certified Federal Credit Union.
This notice also covers any personal information that is necessary for the credit union to retain to administer benefits for another natural person relating to the natural person acting as a job applicant to, an employee of, director of, officer of, or contractor of the credit union to the extent that the personal information is collected and used solely within the context of administering those benefits.
Americans with Disability Act
Certified Federal Credit Union does not discriminate based upon physical or mental impairment. A qualified individual with a disability, who can perform a prescribed job function with or without reasonable accommodation, will be considered equally with other applicants for available positions.